Working at Cobase
Working at Cobase means joining an inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating business. You'll have the opportunity to scale a new company.
Culture and way of working
- We are an entrepreneurial and agile company
We have an open culture, we share our results, and your input is truly valued
- We work hard and have fun at work
- Good work-life balance, we know you have a life outside work
What we offer
- Inspiring and challenging work environment in a young and internationally operating business
- Full or part-time position (40 or 32 hours per week)
- Attractive employee benefits package such as a pension plan and insurance package
- Good salary based on experience
- Position in Amsterdam
- Mobile phone subscription and laptop
Who we are
Working at Cobase means joining an inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating Fintech company.
Cobase offers a SaaS based multi-bank platform to medium and large size corporates and financial institutions. The platform provides a single point of access to bank accounts and other financial products and services from many banks and financial service providers.
New market developments such as Open Banking make this an exciting area to operate in for years to come. Cobase is backed by several banks as strong investors and strategic partners but operates independently.
Cobase is looking for an implementation manager to join our Client Services & Implementations team. In this role you will ensure Cobase meets the expectations after we committed to deliver the solution for the client and to realize the associated revenues. You will be working in an open and friendly team. Your opinion is valued, and you are encouraged to show initiative.
- Help us improve our implementation tooling
- Find opportunities to deliver more value to your clients, expanding the scope of the implementations
- Cobase services are continuously expanded and improved. You ensure that improvements to our services as well as new services can be effectively implemented with clients
- Ensure the solution has been fully implemented and operates in line with the clients’ and the Cobase requirements before introducing the client to Client Services
- Support your clients in operational matters during the implementation. Get involved in Client Services afterwards when necessary
- Are part of a fun-team with fun after-work-activities (Client Services & Implementations)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in client implementations in the B2B space
- Flexibility: Cobase has proven its market fit and is growing at high-speed implementing many clients in parallel. We are constantly improving our Operations and our tooling to be able to keep up. We need people who are open for new ideas and come up with input how we can improve further
- Tech-savvy: Implementing cobase requires integration with client systems. Do not worry, we have great standard tooling but some level of tweaking and an ability to work on this with technical resources on the client side is required
- Experience in the payment space is a bonus
- Fluent in English, and one other European language. Dutch is useful but not essential.
Cobase is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our Infrastructure Services team. In this role, you will help to keep our cloud infrastructure stable and secure. You will have lots of opportunities to innovate on our current setup, to keep our infrastructure future proof. You will be working in an open and friendly team. Your opinion is valued, and you are encouraged to show initiative.
You will mostly work on projects to improve our platform, assist in resolving incidents, and help our developers and business stakeholders in meeting their goals by providing solutions for their platform challenges.
- Work on improving our cloud infrastructure platform, to remain current
- Assist internal and external parties in resolving incidents
- Write documentation, and help train more junior team members
- You will take part in a standby rotation, covering for production incidents one weekend, every four weeks
- Fluent in English, and one other European language
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT operations, with medior to senior level of experience in cloud operations
- Cobase is Azure native. Ideally, you have experience and certifications for Azure, but significant experience on another public cloud platform is fine too
- Having experience and being excited using Infrastructure as Code to get your job done. At Cobase, we use Terraform and Chef. You like to automate the mundane tasks away
- Cobase runs Kubernetes to bring our application to our customers. Experience using Kubernetes and containers (Docker) is key, bonus points if you have your CKA(D) or other relevant certifications
- We are using Azure DevOps to provide our CI/CD. Experience using Azure DevOps is helpful, but generic CI/CD knowledge and experience is more important
- You should be able to find your way in the Linux infrastructure we have running. We are mostly RedHat, with some Ubuntu as well. Windows skills are a bonus, as we have a small number of these as well
- We are using PowerShell and Bash to glue different components together, so you should be familiar writing scripts. If you have knowledge of the Go programming language, that is a plus
- Higher education and relevant degree in IT or similar field
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Sales Consultant to join our fintech company in the scale-up stage and be part of the success. We are seeking a Sales Consultant to help drive sales of our platform (products and services) to medium and large size corporates. The platform is proven and is ready for further commercial growth.
Main responsibility of this position is to deepen our client base and increase revenue. You’ll own the full sales cycle, from generating leads and early stage conversations to deal closure. Also, you are responsible for other aspects related to the sales process, i.e. representing the company during events and our (social) media presence.
- Generate and contact leads via call, email, social media, network and build a consistent sales funnel
- Organise client meetings – both in person and/or remotely using online presentation materials and a demo– to understand client needs and present our solution
- Deliver proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and maintain deep client relationships, pre and post-deal
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
- Team player; emphatic and attuned to cultural differences
- Outstanding listening, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations; strong presence
- Inquisitive nature
- Customer focused; drive to understand the client’s pain points
- Entrepreneurial: you take it on
- Fluent in English as well as in at least one other European language
You have approx. 5 years of relevant sales experience in B2B software (preferably SaaS) with proven commercial success. A Good understanding of our business domain (transaction banking, payment hubs, cash management, treasury management) is a big plus.
If you are interested, please send your motivation and CV to our recruitement department with reference to vacancy ID: 2106_01.
Client Service Representative
The role is critical to help us be successful in the scale-up phase of the company and deliver the benefits of our platform (products and services) to medium and large size corporates and Financial Institutions. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is based in Amsterdam.
Your main responsibility is to support our Cobase platform (products and services) for the users of medium and large corporates and institutions as well as execute our Know Your Customer process KYC) for these clients. You will interact directly with these users and the banks Cobase provides access to on behalf of its clients.
- Availability during business hours for calls and emails from clients
- Resolution of client inquiries and completion of service requests (with support of other Cobase departments and the account holding banks)
- Compliance related administration (Know Your Client process)
- The voice of the end users in priority setting of the product development agenda
- Identification of improvement ideas to bring the Client Service and other Cobase departments to a higher level
- Identification of lead and business opportunities for our sales team
- Knowledge and understanding of our business domain: transaction banking, payment hubs, cash management, treasury management and related systems
- Experience with digital web based solutions
- Customer Service experience, preferably in the Financial Services sector
- Team player, empathic, and attuned to cultural differences
- Excellent communication skills and strong influencing skills
- Action-oriented and delivery focused ‘can do’ mentality
- Fluent in English, and a proficient level of Dutch or German
- You function well in environments where you need to be a path finder
You should have Knowledge and understanding of our business domain (Payments) as well as Client Service experience.
If you are interested, please send your motivation and CV to our recruitement department with reference to vacancy ID: 2101_01.