This role offers an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Sales Consultant to join our fintech company in the scale-up stage and be part of the success. We are seeking a Sales Consultant to help drive sales of our platform (products and services) to medium and large size corporates. The platform is proven and is ready for further commercial growth.
Main responsibility of this position is to deepen our client base and increase revenue. You’ll own the full sales cycle, from generating leads and early stage conversations to deal closure. Also, you are responsible for other aspects related to the sales process, i.e. representing the company during events and our (social) media presence .
- Generate and contact leads via call, email, social media, network and build a consistent sales funnel
- Organise client meetings – both in person and/or remotely using online presentation materials and a demo– to understand client needs and present our solution
- Deliver proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and maintain deep client relationships, pre and post-deal
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
You have approx. 5 years of relevant sales experience in B2B software (preferably SaaS) with proven commercial success. Good understanding of our business domain (transaction banking, payment hubs, cash management, treasury management) is a big plus.
- Team player; emphatic and attuned to cultural differences
- Outstanding listening, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations; strong presence
- Inquisitive nature
- Customer focused; drive to understand the client’s pain points
- Entrepreneurial: you take it on
- Fluent in English as well as in at least one other European language
Cobase is backed by several banks as strong investors and strategic partners. The company operates independently under its own brand and under its own management.
Cobase offers a SaaS based multi-bank platform to medium and large size corporates and institutions. It provides a single point of access to all bank accounts and other financial products and services from many banks and financial service providers. We harmonise and make multi-banking easier and more efficient for our clients.
New market developments such as the rise of cloud ERPs and Open Banking make this an exciting area to operate in for years to come. Cobase and its recently developed digital services are well positioned to capture the opportunities this provides.
The characteristics of the Cobase culture and way of working are:
- We are an entrepreneurial and agile company
- We have an open culture, we share our results, and your input is truly valued
- We work hard and have fun at work
- Good work-life balance, we know you have a life outside work
What Cobase offers
- An inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating business;
- Opportunity to scale a new company with international impact;
- Full time position (36 or 40-hour working week);
- Attractive salary and employee benefits package that values your contribution. Success will be rewarded;
- Position based in Amsterdam;
If you are interested, please send your motivation and CV to recruitment @ cobase.com with reference to vacancy ID: 2106_01